Wednesday 26 February 2014

My new 'forever' products

I have found some products that I will be using forever that's for sure, thanks to Forever Living Aloe Vera products. 

There are so many products from the range that I love but I'm just going to sum up my ultimate faves or we'll be here all day. 

1) I am obsessed with the aloe drinking gel! The amout of energy it gives me is amazing, I feel healthier inside and out. Helps me have healthy skin, hair, nails and also helps to cleanse my system to keep weight off. 

2) Clean 9- this is a weightloss pack with all natural ingredients in that you follow for 9 days. I love this pack! I lost 8 lbs and 10 inches in just 9 days! 



3) Aloe whitening tooth gel- my teeth are sparkling white from using this product! 

4) Forever aloe scrub- I use this all over my body and my face and it literally gets rid of my rare breakouts overnight and a smooth complexion all over. Gentle enough to use every day too!


5) Alluring eyes- I have always had a bit of trouble with bags under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I've had- this product is amazing and has lessened the appearance of my bags just from applying it in the morning and before bed. Love!! 


You must give these products a go- they are all natural with aloe vera being their key ingredient, perfect for sensitive skin too. 

I do sell these products myself as I am absolutely passionate about them! They are also not tested on animals. Amazing. Get in touch if you want to try anything: saffy_13@hotmail.com

Saffron xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment