Wednesday 19 February 2014

Oversized coat trend

Following my oversized coat blog about Kimmie K... I finally managed to track down a beautiful one!! 

I searched shopstyle, asos, Zara etc & finally found my coat on River Island. It comes in lots of different colours but I went for the light beige colour as I felt it was more spring summer, although the dark beige is lovely too.... The pastel colours are also beautiful but I felt the light beige was more wearable. 

Here it is: 

It only cost me £80 & I've not had it off since it arrived! 

Apologies for the poor photography, it was a quick pic on my way out to work. I will post a new blog when I have gathered some pics of me wearing it in different styles to show how it can be changed up. 

On the above pics, I wore it for work with some dogs tooth leggings and a black blouse. It made me feel so confident and it's so comfortable and versatile. 

I would definitely recommend this style & this coat in particular. 

Saffron xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment