Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wedding inspiration

Hello everyone :-)

Today I am going to do a quick lifestyle/style post as I have been quite focused on the beauty side of things lately. Well, my partner and I recently set a date for our wedding (July 19th 2014) which is of course very exciting! The first things which crossed my mind were, the venue, the theme and of course the dress! We have decided on our venue, a gorgeous farmhouse locally, so that was one thing sorted. Then I have been looking online for inspiration for themes and we have decided on lilac and cream. Here are some of the pictures which are helping me to design our venue dress:





What do you guys think? 
I personally love these colours together, I think they are really classic looking and chic. 

I am still looking for wedding dresses, so I will post when I have found some styles that I really like. But I am hoping for a tight bodice with sparkles and a big princess skirt :-). 

Is anybody else getting married soon? If so, what theme have you chosen?

Thanks for reading,
Saffron xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment