Sunday 19 April 2015

Colouring for adults

Happy Sunday again guys, 

I have just finished my delicious Sunday roast & have now settled on the sofa for a night in front of the box so thought it would be a good time to write a blog! 

I spent my Saturday afternoon in the garden, colouring in the sunshine! Now I know what you're thinking- colouring?! At your age?! Well I would think the same thing. But I came across a range of adult colouring books designed to help us destress, reduce anxiety & to take some time out to be mindful. 

There are different themed ones but I chose the 'mindful' book for busy people. 


There are all kinds of different patterns in there, I found it so relaxing & peaceful to just sit & colour on my own with a cuppa & get away from the world for a while.


I personally bought it as I suffer with anxiety at times & when I saw they are good to remedy that, I thought why not give it a go! I wasn't feeling anxious at all yesterday, but wanted a go anyway & found it very relaxing. 


So I would say, if you suffer with anxiety or a busy mind- give it a go! Or if you are a creative type who would enjoy trying your hand at colouring again- go for it! 

Let me know what you think & have a positive week :)

Saffron xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment