Wednesday 3 July 2013

Forever Living

Hello :-)

Hope you are all well and have a fab day. I am feeling excited about two new opportunities which have come my way! Today I have a Skype call with one of my friends from school who is a distributor for 'Forever Living' aloe vera products. She is going to tell me about all of the products and I am hopefully going to become an ambassador of it myself!
Here are some of the products, they do weight loss products, skin products and all sorts! I am very excited about the opportunity and can't wait to hopefully get started.

I have also been approached to do a product review on an up and coming craze called 'LVL lashes'. It is an alternative method to lash extensions using a special gel which provides clients with longer lashes which lasts up to 6 weeks. The treatment takes just 45 minutes and the results are immediate. LVL uses silicone shields which are very comfortable and straightens and volumises the lashes. Here are some of the results:


I am going to have the treatment done myself and I can't wait to show you guys the results and do a product review on LVL lashes. They are said to be set to be the next big thing so watch this space!

Thanks for reading,
Saffron xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment