Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sonic bonded extensions

Hello guys & dolls :-)

Since my last blog I have had some hair extensions! I have wanted them for so long but haven't dared to because of ruining my natural hair with it being so fine. But I discovered 'Holly Williams hair extensions on The Wirral' on Instagram, her work looked amazing when she posted before and after photos. So I clicked on the pictures I liked to see which methods she used. She uses weaving, gluing etc but I also saw that she did sonic bonds. I didn't know what these were, but I was informed that they are a long lasting bonding method which doesn't have the same strain on your natural hair. 

So I made the decision to have them! Here is my before and after photo (apologies for the low quality pic- was taken on an iPhone). 
She uses varying quality and length of hair. I chose 22" AAAA grade extra volume with the ultra sonic bonds. They were also very affordable! I am so pleased with the results and they are easy to look after. 

The only things I have to do, is wash it 2-3 times a week and make sure I dry the bonds as if I don't it could weaken them. Also brush them carefully and I choose to treat the ends of the hair with argan oil before I brush it through.

I love my hair! What do you guys think? 
Saffron xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment