Thursday 20 February 2014

Brits 2014- Best and worst dressed

As we all know it was The Brits last night and the stars came out in their droves to make a statement on the red carpet. 

In my opinion, I didn't see many outfits which made me think- 'wow I love that', it was more 'hmm that's strange!'. But don't get me wrong there were some beauties, including Beyoncé of course- not that she really counts! 

Best dressed: 

Worst dressed: 

(^^^^^^^ BEYOND awful!!^^^^^^^^)


I am undecided on how I feel about Fearne Cotton's dress. In some positions and lights it looks great, in others it almost reflects Kylie's bin bag above. 
So I am putting this in an'undecided' section, as I think it really suits her personal style but on anyone else just wouldn't work! 

What do you guys think? 

There's none I particularly love except for Beyoncé & also the second pic- the pink number: stunning!! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment