Sunday 9 February 2014

Major style crushing

Hey guys, 

I am LOVING Kimmie K's style these days even more than normal! 
I am loving the long camel coat styles & the ones that are in different colours. I think these pieces are so versatile... Can be dressed up/down, worn for work... With jeans/skirts/dresses. I am in love! 

Which is your favourite look? I prefer the black & the beige colours. Going to have to buy one! 

Another of Kim's recent signature looks that I am loving is the pencil skirt and crop top combo! 

Kim has had a lot of criticism recently for having the same old skirt/top combo everyday, but I think the look really suits her and who can blame her for wanting to show off her amazing new figure?! 

I say kudos Kimmie K! You are looking fab & fur free ;) love your style that way. 

Oh and loving the back to brunette look too, which do you prefer? 


Saff xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment