Tuesday 6 May 2014

Met Gala 2014- My faves!

Hey!! 

Again, this year's Met Gala has shown some amazing dresses & looks! 

It's no secret that one of my personal style icons is Kim Kardashian & she didn't disappoint. She owned it my opinion! But along with her, there are some other looks which I loved & only one that I loathed! See my list below :-) 

My loves

My one & only loathe


Do you guys agree? 
I am such a big fan of Adriana but I am not feeling this look at all!  

Overall, I loved this year's Met Gala theme & I think most of the red carpet arrivals went all out on the theme! Who is your best dressed? 

Saffron xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree but the lining inside Kim's dress let it down with the fold where it had been taken up and Adriana let the team down but they are all such stunning women who cares they would look amazing in bin bags lol Also Kim had a cheeky belt change lol unsure which one I prefer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adriana looks like game of thrones gone wrong ha!

      Delete