Tuesday 10 March 2015

Moddershall Oaks

I'm back!

Have been meaning to blog for a while now... So re-downloaded the app and I'm back!

This weekend I treated myself to a day spa at Moddershall Oaks in Staffordshire. It was heavenly and exactly what I needed. I have been before, but they have recently installed a new outdoor spa and it has been a great move for the spa- it has made a huge difference.

Outdoors there is a hot tub pool overlooking fields and woodland with surrounding beds and also a sauna and log fire. You are able to drink in the tub and it's honestly so perfect! 



Indoors there is a hydrotherapy pool, aromatherapy pool, experience shower, steam room, foot spa and hot tiled beds. 


You can also treat yourself to a yummy meal and a treatment too. Our spa day package cost around £100 and this included everything in the day. The spa has a limited amount of visitors too making it very relaxing and there is also the option for an overnight stay. 

Anyone local... I urge you to try it out! Cheers xxxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment