Monday 18 January 2016

Fashion inspiration

I've been feeling inspired by lots of different fashion looks lately. I've not really been that into fashion, more of a jeans & tshirt kind of girl. But recently I'm trying out different looks & wearing what I want to, without worrying what other might think. 

I watched House of DVF on E! & I think this kick-started my interest in fashion- it made me head out to the shops to get a new work wardrobe where I tried out different dress & skirt styles that I would never have tried before. It made me look at the online stores such as Missguided & go for the more edgy pieces such as low v-neck dresses, chunky jumpsuits & Audrey Hepburn style dresses I would usually go for. 



A style influence I discovered also through watching House of DVF is Hanna Beth, she has an edgy, grungy, boho look which I absolutely love! 


But does it in such a classy way! 

The Boho look has been an influence in my dress sense for a while now, designs by Rat & Boa, For Love & Lemons... And also more rustic influences from markets & small business websites. I just love Brittney Valverde & her style. 


I've also found some really cute children's clothing designers such as FeatherDrum & Children of the Tribe who design the cutest boho clothes for kids! 


I just love them! & happy to be happy experimenting with different looks. 

Happy January! Xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment