Thursday 11 February 2016

Goodies

For Christmas I got lots of goodies of the pampering kind- my favourite kind of goodies 


I got a full Lush set which came wrapped up in a scarf which added to the feel of the product. I love Lush as its Vegan & totally animal friendly & natural! 

I got the Mask of Magnaminty which is a mask for the body & face which is soooo good! It cleanses the pores & rids any blemishes. I also got an exfoliator, Christingle which is a tingly body toner, tea tree water for post cleanse of the face- amazing! & also some shower jelly which comes like Playdoh. I would recommend them all. 


I also got the above Soap & Glory set which again is animal friendly so always a winner! This set came with everything from plumping lipgloss to foot cream. 

Think these are now on offer in Boots at half price- so grab them. The foot cream is amazing but it has quite a funky smell to it... The other products smell divine. I also think the bag they come in is really cool & can be used for bath stuff/makeup once empty. I've not yet tried the mascara as I am sticking to my trusty Rimmell at the moment, but will let you know what I think!

Happy pampering xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment