Saturday 27 February 2016

A perfectly British Saturday

What to do with a perfectly free weekend... Friday night we stuffed our faces with Curry & Wine. 

Saturday morning we woke from a blissful lie in to get ready for a Saturday spent at the Garden Centre & Antiques Fair. (we are both under 30 I hasten to add)...

Well it was pretty darn perfect, we spotted some things to go in our soon to be renovated garden, we picked out some great finds for my Mum's birthday and we had lunch in a typical English Coffee shop. Soup, Cheshire Cheese, Scones & all! 

Wayyy too many croutons & bread dunks later, I had no space for my scone.. So in a serviette it went & into my bag for later. It was well worth the wait.
Perfect end to a perfect day with my family, sometimes the unplanned, simple days turn out to be he best days.



Goodnight xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment