Friday 31 May 2013

Afternoon tea at Crewe Hall

Hello guys & dolls :-)
So yesterday I went to Crewe Hall for afternoon tea, I have never been before locally and it was lovely. I went with my sister, my mum & my popah. We had a lovely time. I thought I would post a blog with some pics from our day & the outfit & jewellery I wore for the occasion. I also wore all of my new make-up from my previous post & I loved the result! 
This is the outfit I chose to wear. I wore plain black leggings from River Island, a lacy H&M top which is slightly see through so I put a plain black New Look vest top underneath. I then wore my new Kardashian Kollection ombré blazer over the top & this really dressed the look up. I love this blazer, the colours are perfect for the summer & it's lightweight too so very comfy. Oh I also wore my Office Grand National knee high boots which I have been obsessed with since I bought them- they are so versatile and wearable! 
My jewellery choices were my Belle Noel wishbone necklace, some earrings that i bought from a local bargain store & i LOVE this lizard ring which i bought from Monsoon. 

My mum insisted on taking some paparazzi style photos just outside my new house too! Haha
This is my sister and I ready to go: 
Crewe Hall:
Inside the lounge where we had afternoon tea:
We got some sherry on arrival... Cheers from my Mum and I! 
I chose traditional english breakfast tea but there was lots of choices. They also have you a little timer for the brew time of your chosen tea so it was just right! 
Our selection of treats:
My family & I just before we left:
We had a super time and I would recommend it to anyone :-) Hope you like my outfit choice & the finish of my new make-up (to see my new make-up, see my previous post)! 
Thanks for reading, 
Saffron xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment