Friday 17 May 2013

Mix it up

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update of some of my favourite outfit shots from my Instagram archive! I like to mix up my style every now and again to keep things interesting :-). I will start posting OOTD posts & new beauty posts, I have been off work ill all week which is why no recent posts have been posted! So here are some of my favourites...
My casual grocery shop style: 
Can't live without OPI... I love the names of their polishes too- they get rather addictive! 
A very different style for me...
My usual style...
Think I've always been a bit of a fashionista...
My usual night out look...
Some new make-up buys-
Some accessories that always make my outfits...

Love these shellac nails-
And finally...
Some summer outfits from last year to get us all in the mood for this summer-
Oh and I must finish with a bit of love from Kim kardashian!! 
 Thanks for reading :-) I look forward to posting some more recent pictures soon! 

Lots of love, 
Saffron xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment