Friday 24 May 2013

L'OCCITANE new products


 


Hello :-)

So yesterday I went out with my mum and she took me to her favourite shop- L'OCCITANE. I have only ever shopped there once for hand cream and have never really appreciated how great it is until yesterday! I really enjoyed my visit, the shop had testers of everything for you to try and the staff in the shop were very helpful. I also got to try a brand new product which she had only just unboxed- their BB cream 'Sublime beauty cream', currently priced at £25. I am a big fan of BB creams but this one was better than any I have yet tried.
Sublime Beauty Cream Light I tried both shades of the cream and found the 'light' shade to suit my skin the best. The other shade 'medium' had quite yellowy tones in it.
You can read more here:
http://uk.loccitane.com/sublime-beauty-cream-light,83,1,29954,367757.htm

I also got to try another new product, their 'Iris Angelica: Unveil flawless skin', 'essence sublime' currently priced at £39. This is a beauty serum too, so quite similar to the BB cream except it has no colour in it so it is more like a primer. I tried it on my hand and it literally made me skin feel like silk! My skin was also illumnified, it was beautiful.
I will definitely be purchasing this when I get paid :-). You can view more about this product below:
http://uk.loccitane.com/iris--angelica-minisite,83,1,38409,391062.htm?controller=products&action=index&product=141
 
 
I would definitely recommend a visit to L'OCCITAINE to try out some of their products, they all smell divine and will make you feel very pampered.
 
Thanks for reading,
Saffron xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment