Sunday 19 May 2013

My typical day beauty regime

Hello dolls :-) 
Thought I would post about my daily beauty regime on a typical day. The products that I use are affordable but great quality. 
So in the shower I like to use Radox body washes, the below scent is relatively new & I love it! It says on the bottle that it is a 'feel good fragrance' & it certainly helps to lift my spirits & brighten me up. I also use a very cheap Alberto balsam shampoo- they smell delicious & leave my hair looking very healthy & shiny. I also use the conditioner every wash. After my shower, I like to wrap up in a fluffy pink towel & moisturise using the summer body moisturiser which I have already blogged about. I also like the fresh scent of this Dove deodorant. Like I said, very simple & affordable but I love these products. 
My make up bag looks like this... Again very affordable but products which I always use :-). I start with the bb cream which evens out any blemishes I may have before applying my foundation. I tend to mix the 2 below shades and I find this gives me a really flawless complexion. The powder then gets rid of any shine on my face. I then apply concealer under my eyes if I need to. I always apply the MAC illumnifier to the tops of my cheek bones, under my eyebrows, my Cupid's bow & down my nose bone. I then use the shiny powder from in the palette to the same areas. I then use the bronzer to contour my face, finishing with the blusher on my cheeks. I do a smoky eye with black eyeliner on the insides of my eyes & darken my eyebrows with the brow pencil. I then apply lots of mascara!

On this picture there are also 2 OPI products which I use daily- nail envy & cuticle oil. I went through a stage of always wearing false nails and this made my nails quite brittle but the OPI nail envy has sorted them out and helps their growth. Definitely worth a try!

Just before leaving the house, i spritz some marc Jacobs daisy perfume on & apply my Avon lipgloss.
I keep things simple with my outfits if I am just running errands or popping to the shops with either leggings/trousers paired with a blouse/nice tee and my favourite leather jacket. Below is a photo of what I have worn today- converse, khaki trousers from Zara, peacock tee from Zara and my kardashian kollection leather jacket. Sorry you can't see my outfit properly. I will invest in a full length mirror for selfies! 

Then at the end of the day, I use Nivea make up wipes (I know it's better to use toner & creams but at the end of a hard day, I tend to just want to get in bed as fast as I can!) I combat this by doing a face mask from LUSH once a week. Once I have taken my make up off, I wash my face, apply some Nivea moisturiser all over my face & neck then put some burt's bees lip balm on my lips. I then put some burt's bees hand balm on followed by some cuticle balm also by burt's bees. 
And that's me :-) 
Thanks for reading, 
Saffron xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I'm always interested in other's beauty regimes!!

    Not sure if you've tried it, but an amazing product I've just started using is Nivea's In-Shower Body Moisturiser. You put it on in the shower like a normal shower gel and rinse it off and it totally feels like you've moisturised!

    http://www.nivea.co.uk/products/campaigns/body-care/skin-conditioner

    Saves some time if you're in a rush in the morning and don't have time to moisturise afterwards! Definitely worth a try!! =)

    Grace
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo thank you! No I haven't tried it yet, I have seen it advertised- will have to buy it and give it a go!

    Thank you for your comment and tip :-)

    Saffron xoxo

    ReplyDelete