Wednesday 29 May 2013

Shopping spree

Hello angels xx

So yesterday I went shopping to my favourite city- Liverpool with my sister. We shopped till we dropped so I thought I would post a blog about some of my new things. 

I got some new beauty bits: 
The 'match perfection' concealer is great! It not only hides but also highlights to make your eyes look brighter. I use this just under my eyes to hide fatigue! I used to use MAC concealer but I am not that big of a fan, this one is much better in my opinion. 
The MAC powder is fab, really keeps all of my make up in place and gives you a really flawless finish. As for the foundation, I was previously using the Rimmel match perfection foundation but it really irritated my eyes! It was a great foundation but made my eyes water whenever I wore it so I had to buy this one. But now I have bought this one, I actually prefer it- it is much thicker and I quite like that in a foundation.
And finally, I bought the Benefit brow kit. This was a bit expensive at £23 but the lady informed me that it lasts for 2-3 years so when looking at it that way, you pay for what you get! I tried this kit for the first time today (see photo below), I love it! It comes with a wax, tweezers and colour. Oh and also a little lesson inside to teach you how to do it. I was really pleased with the results.
I also bought some new clothes which I love :-). Obviously I bought some of the new kardashian kollection and a mixture of other bits:
Thanks for reading,
Saffron xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment