Thursday 24 October 2013

Aloe launch!

Hello everyone, 

Just a quick update to share my excitement as I have launched my Forever Living Aloe Vera business tonight!! It was such a fab night with trying out products, wine & nibbles!! 

We let everyone know about the business and what our Aloe is about and how all of our products are straight from the Aloe leaf so have so many benefits!! Then we passed around the products for everyone to try for themselves, held a prize draw where guests could win either a product or £5 off their order, then everyone got the chance to place their order if there was anything they fancied. 

It was both an enjoyable and also successful evening. If any of my readers are interested in learning any more about the business opportunity or our Aloe products then please let me know! 

Thanks for reading,
Saffron xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment