Monday 28 October 2013

Yet another benefit to Aloe Vera gel...

Hello everyone, 

Over the weekend, I went to a Halloween party & the morning after I was feeling a little hungover! So I googled "will Aloe Vera gel cute a hangover?" And I came across a blog which informed me that it would! 



As some of you probably know, I have my own business retailing Forever Living Aloe Vera products, so I already drink the gel daily. I was just unsure if it would make me feel worse or better! So after googling, I thought I would give it a go and my hangover literally went within half an hour, if that! I love finding new uses for my products & I generally love them! They are great. 

This is why it works to cure that hangover: 

It metabolises ingested alcohol, via oxidation in the liver, before it leaves the body. 

So the benefits of Aloe Vera gel: 

- Gets rid of those dreaded hangover symptoms 

- Aloe vera converts ingested alcohol into un harmful substances in aid for proper and fast digestion

- Eliminates dehydration and therefore dry mouth symptoms and headaches

- Relaxes nerves & helps you to feel sober & calm

So now you know the product you need to cure that hangover next time you experience one. I can honestly say I was amazed & thrilled I could cure it! Only one product can do all this for you- Aloe Vera gel. 

For any further enquiries email: saffy_13@hotmail.com 

Thanks for reading,
Saffron xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment