Tuesday 22 October 2013

Teeth whitening review & results

Hello everyone :-),

I said I would give you an update on my teeth, so here it is after my 7 day treatment:

I am so pleased with the results!! They are whiter than white & a big change from my before pic (on previous blog). They also feel so smooth & I have had no sensitivity at all.

The treatment itself is very easy to do. I struggled with keeping the strips on my teeth on the first night as I had cut the strips too small. I learnt to leave the strips at their full size to keep the gel securely on the teeth. For those who have not read my previous post, the set I bought is called 'pro teeth whitening' & I bought it at a discounted price (£30, usually £59) at the Professional Beauty Show North. I would recommend this set to anyone. 

If I am honest, I expected it either to not work or it to damage my teeth with it being so affordable. But as I said before, it has definitely worked and I have felt no sensitivity. 

All you have to do to do the treatment is keep the gel in the fridge in order to keep the gel active. Then, using a cotton bud, apply the gel evenly over dry teeth and cover with one of the included strips do that you can close your mouth and continue normally. You leave the gel on for 30 mins and repeat this daily for 7 days. You can continue for a 14 day programme or a 28 day programme (for those who do get some sensitivity). 

Has anybody else tried a home whitening treatment like this before? 

Thanks for reading,
Saffron xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment