Monday 14 October 2013

Professional Beauty North

Hello everyone :-)

Today I went to the Professional Beauty North in Manchester. It was a two day event showcasing loads of new products and techniques. There were stalls which sold stock for beauty salons, there were fake tanning stalls, a HD brow centre and also show areas where you could watch demonstrations etc. 

We got there for when it opened at 10 so we could have a good look around before Uni. We went looking to learn about new beauty products and to hopefully get some bargains for ourselves!

 I wasn't disappointed but I'm glad we went early, it got absolutely packed towards mid morning and I don't think I could have stood that the whole time. However, it didn't ruin the morning at all! The atmosphere was great with loads of people into the same things as you are. 

I treated myself to some lash extensions, some china glaze autumnal nail polish, a home teeth whitening kit AND I finally took the plunge with the HD brow treatment! Here are my purchases:

I have been wanting it done for a while and finally went for it. It was only £35 for the treatment and you also got a £5 discount off any products with it too! I absolutely LOVE the results, have any of you had the treatment done? What do you think? Here are my before & after photos....
Before HD brows:
After HD brows:
I love how you can see little hair lines to make them look more natural! I am going to use the HD palette to make them a little darker as that is just my preference but I'm definitely a fan. They change the whole look of your face and I love the shape! I really didn't think my brows could look like this. 

It was also a really quick, painless procedure of tinting, waxing, plucking and threading. My therapist also gave me tips on how to best grow my brows for my best shape. So it was great! I would definitely recommend. 

I am also going to do a future blog of my results from my 7 day teeth whitening home kit for you when I get to the end of my 7 day treatment. I have done the first day today and can already see the results, so I can't wait until after a week of treatment! 

Before teeth whitening...
After day 1 of treatment....
I can already see results!!

I know my teeth weren't too bad to begin with but I can see the beginnings of tea stains on them so I wanted to get them gone while I'm ahead! My teeth also feel so smooth and I have not yet experienced any sensitivity so fingers crossed. I will keep you posted! 

Thanks for reading,
Saffron xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment