Friday 4 October 2013

My fave PFW looks on & off the catwalk

Hey guys & dolls :-) 

I have found myself completely inspired with some of the looks at Paris Fashion Week this year. I am not usually a massive fan as I find almost every designer had wayyy too much fur in their collections- and I am completely against real fur! 

However, this year I have been presently surprised at the amount of fur on the catwalk- what I like to see! So, my favourite designer of the whole week has to be Stefano Gabbana! I can't even tell you how much I love his looks and his finale was absolutely amazing! Here are a few of my favourites....
I absolutely LOVE the designs... The prints... Everything!! What do you guys think? 

This was the amazing finale....

(Apologies that they are Instagram screenshots- but I wanted the pictures straight from Gabbana himself!) 

I also fell in love with this-
It's obviously not from PFW but I just love the picture and the outfits. I am in LOVE and obsessed with the whole collection. 

I am still in complete awe of my usual culprits at PFW off the catwalk! Miranda Kerr & Kim Kardashian! 

How amazing does Miranda look?!
And I am loving Kim's new laid back style...

I also thought her make up was amazing here...
As it is such a change for her! Probably one of the most dramatic make up looks I have ever seen her with. The dress is pretty amazing too...
If not a little too booby! She somehow manages to pull it off in a classy way. 

I would just like to finish with a picture from one of my other favourite designer's collection this year- Stella McCartney...

AMAZING!! 
What have you liked from Paris fashion week this year? 

Thanks for reading,
Saffron xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment